Saturday, June 7, 2008

It is not my place to be dictating someone else's life. But I do feel disappointed all the same when I come accross news of people who have given up on things in their lives. In particular, studies. I'm not one of those people who are academically inclined. Even studying won't guarantee me a pass. That's how bad I am in my studies. But no matter how difficult it is for me to study and get through exams, it never cross my mind to give up studying. Alvin says that the will to continue studying lies in knowing what your purpose is in studying. I haven found that purpose yet. But that still doesn't make me want to give up studying. If the spiritual side of you is doing nothing to motivate you, the practical side would still exist to push you on. Right? Well, apparently, there're alot of silly young people walking on the streets who have decided to burn their books and never return to them again.

He doesn't surprise me anymore. The only thing on his sid enow is time. Hope he wakes up soon enough to realise how silly he was. In the emantime, I don't see how he can be satisfied just selling sandwiches.