Sunday, May 4, 2008

Not caring too much is good. Not caring at all is even better. That comes easily for me, just as how caring alot comes naturally.

Life has dealt me many blows. I'm not blind to the lessons that I am meant to learn. I see my true ugly self, I see my faults, I see my flaws. I am reluctant to change these character flaws even though I see them. But I'm definitely not in self-denial. It is amusing how people can have the lessons that are meant for them to learn written out so clearly in their daily lives, but they just refuse to acknowledge it. They prolly see it, but are in self denial and refuse to acknowledge it, or they are too closed-minded to see it. being too absorbed trying to chase after dreams, perfections, and the seemingly possible but in fact impossible. When you are faced with someone who's mistakes are so freaking glaring, staring them in their faces, and yet they choose to see it as beautiful, wonderful, romantic.or..whatever...you're helpless. You want to shake the person up down left right and slap her left right up down. But because that would render you a psycopath if done, you're left with nothing to do, but watch with mouth gaping and eyebrows raised skyhigh. I don't know whether I should be glad or not, to have met two such people. Thank goodness, of which, one isn't a close friend, just an aquaintaince.

I don't care about you and what you do anymore. I cannot muster enough strength to care. Because you're such an imbecile.(pardon me for the strong use of vocab) Caring for someone like you would be too energy consuming. I try and accept you for who you are. But that's not possible anymore. Because I've reached the limit to my tolerance. I don't want to try to express to you what being your friend is like. That would be too difficult. But I shall just summarise it. I don't particularly enjoy being in your company anymore. There was a time when I thought I could just grit my teeth and close an eye to your imbecility. But time revealed a large rift that is impossible to patch. I don't want to try anymore. because it seems that I'm always the one trying. Its exhausting.